Please join our family in worship at one of the times listed below, or visit our calendar of events. We offer childcare, children’s ministry and a comfortable, loving environment for you to worship the Lord. Our church family includes individuals from many different backgrounds. We have young couples, median couples, singles, and senior adults. Our worship celebration features many music styles – choir, orchestra, soloists and congregation singing, featuring traditional hymns and contemporary selections. Come be with us as we join hearts and minds in worship!
- 8:00 am: The Gathering - A Modern Worship Experience
- 9:30 am: Connection Point Classes
- 10:45 am: Blended Worship Service
- 4:55 pm: GLOW Children's Choirs (Seasonal)
- 5:00 pm: iCentral Classes (Seasonal), Youth SWAT Teams
- 6:00 pm: Worship
- 5:00 pm: Evening Meal (Seasonal)
- 6:00 pm: Mid-Week Prayer Service, Youth Student Worship
- 6:30 pm: Central Choir Rehearsal, Central Orchestra, Mission Friends, GA's, RA's
Preschool Care (Birth thru 4's)
At Central, we offer a quality, safe, clean environment for preschoolers. Our children receive constant attention in age-specific supervised rooms. Our instructors are trained and have a desire to minister to your family and your child. (Notice our campus map (PDF) to see where to take your child).