Children are a treasure created by God. At Central, we seek to partner with parents to teach children Biblical truths that can be incorporated into their entire lives. Our educational programs are lead by Christian men and women who have passed background screening. Our leaders and volunteers in our children's ministry desire to show children how much God loves them. Bible truths are taught through stories, activities and music. Throughout the various children's programs, students learn about God's love, salvation, spiritual growth, and sharing the gospel of Jesus.
- Sunday School: Every Sunday from 9:30-10:30 a.m., the elementary age children participate in an age-appropriate Bible lesson and special activities centered on the biblical theme of the day. They are provided hands-on experience with the Bible and to learn various Bible skills.
- Royal Ambassadors: On Wednesdays from 6:45-7:30 p.m., boys in 1st-6th grades learn about missionaries and the importance of sharing the good news of Jesus with others. They are provided with opportunities to share God's love.
- Girls in Actions: On Wednesdays from 6:45-7:30 p.m., girls in 1st-6th grades learn about missionaries and the importance of sharing the good news of Jesus with others. They are provided with opportunities to share God's love.
- GLOW Children's Choir: GLOW stands for God Loves Our Worship. Children in 1st-6th grades enjoy the opportunity to learn the importance of praising God with their voices. They meet on Wednesday from 6:00- 6:45 p.m.
- "I'm a Christian Now" Discipleship Class: The four-week class is designed to teach children, who have made a salvation decision, the basic elements of salvation and how to grow in their relationship with Jesus. The class is taught on an as-needed basis.
- Upcoming Events: Please click here to view our upcoming events