Children are a treasure created by God. At Central, we seek to partner with parents to teach children Biblical truths that can be incorporated into their entire lives. Our educational programs are lead by Christian men and women who have passed background screening. Our leaders and volunteers in our children's ministry desire to show children how much God loves them. Bible truths are taught through stories, activities and music. Throughout the various children's programs, students learn about God's love, salvation, spiritual growth, and sharing the gospel of Jesus.
- Sunday School: Every Sunday from 9:30-10:30 a.m., the elementary age children participate in an age-appropriate Bible lesson and special activities centered on the biblical theme of the day. They are provided hands-on experience with the Bible and to learn various Bible skills.
- Kids' Konnect: Kids' Konnect is CBC's version of Children's Church. It is available to children from 4 years old through 3rd grade. For more information, see our Kids' Konnect page.
- Royal Ambassadors: On Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m., boys in 1st-6th grades learn about missionaries and the importance of sharing the good news of Jesus with others. They are provided with opportunities to share God's love.
- Girls in Actions: On Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m., girls in 1st-6th grades learn about missionaries and the importance of sharing the good news of Jesus with others. They are provided with opportunities to share God's love.
- GLOW Children's Choir: GLOW stands for God Loves Our Worship. Children in 1st-6th grades enjoy the opportunity to learn the importance of praising God with their voices. They meet on Sundays from 5:00- 5:45 p.m.
- "I'm a Christian Now" Discipleship Class: The four-week class is designed to teach children, who have made a salvation decision, the basic elements of salvation and how to grow in their relationship with Jesus. The class is taught on an as-needed basis.
- Special Needs Ministry: Children are truly a gift from God. Central's preschool and children's ministry seeks to meet the needs of children with special needs. Preschoolers with special needs are placed in a Sunday School class based on their individual needs and development. Once in elementary, they have the opportunity to attend the Worship Our Way (WOW) Sunday School class on Sundays at 9:30 a.m. The class is designed to teach developmentally appropriate Bible lessons through developmentally appropriate activities. During the worship service, our Praising through Play program provides parents the opportunity to attend worship and gives children with special needs a chance to learn about God's love through hands-on activities.
- Upcoming Events: Please click here to view our upcoming events