Children and their families are special to God. At Central, we desire to join parents on their life's journey of sharing God's love with their family. Central's preschooler ministry includes children from birth to kindergarten. Preschoolers are special in that they develop their faith in Jesus through learning to trust the people around them. Our teachers and volunteers have passed background checks. Our teachers and volunteers also seek to create a safe, trusting environment that teaches about God's love for our children. Preschoolers are provided the opportunity to learn through age-appropriate methods. Central's preschool ministry provides a variety of programs that assist parents in laying the foundation for a relationship with Jesus.
- Sunday School: Every Sunday from 9:30-10:30 a.m., the preschoolers participate in an age-appropriate Bible lesson and special activities centered on the biblical theme of the day. They are provided hands-on experience with the Bible.
- Extended Teaching Care (ETC): During the worship service, preschoolers from birth to three years old (as of September 1) engage in activities and Bible stories that reinforce their Sunday School lesson.
- Mission Friends: On Wednesdays from 6:45- 7:30 p.m., four year olds (as of September 1) and kindergarteners participate in hands-on activities that teach about missionaries and sharing God's love to others.
- GLOW Children's Choir: GLOW stands for God Loves our Worship. The Ignite choir composed of four year olds (as of September 1) and kindergarteners are provided opportunities to praise God through singing. They meet on Wednesdays from 6:00- 6:45 p.m.
- Please click here to see our upcoming events